Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

With not a lot of headline news in the NFL, for today's blog I decided to dive deep into the NFC and AFC championship games and make my predictions. As Michael Silver knows, the prediction I made last week was pretty bold to say the least. I predicted that the 9 win 7 loss giants would beat the 15 win 1 loss packers, 28 to 14. Although the score was a little off, the giants still romped the packers, 37 to 20. Below are NFL.com's Albert Breer's predictions.



I like Breer's predictions, but I believe the patriots-ravens game will not be as close of a score as Breer thinks. Here are my predictions.

Ravens-31, Patriots-17
This game was hard for me to pick, but I believe the Ravens defense will shut down the Patriots offense.

Giants-27, 49ers-21
I am very confident that this game will be close.

No comments:

Post a Comment