Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012




With the NFC and AFC championships approaching, I can't wait to see how the games unfold. On the NFC side, the giants and 49ers are playing for a berth to Indianapolis for the super bowl. I believe these two teams are very similar in many ways. First of all, they both play great defense. As a player myself, I know how important having a good defense can be.

Another thing to add about these two games. They can both potentially set up an ideal super bowl match up. If the patriots and giants both win, they will meet to set up a rematch of one of the greatest super bowls ever, occurring in 2008. If the ravens and 49ers win, it will set up a rematch of week 12, when it became the first game ever where both head coaches were brothers and coached against each other in a game. I, personally want to see a rematch of with the patriots and giants because me, being a jets fan, want to see a sequel of the giants upsetting the patriots because the patriots are the jets rivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment