Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012


The New England Patriots just beat the Baltimore Ravens to earn a super bowl berth. The score was a nail bitter, 23 to 20, with the Patriots winning because the Ravens missed a field goal at the last second. The Ravens kicker flat out blew the Ravens season. Being a Patriot hater, I was very angry at the Baltimore Ravens kicker, Billy Cundiff. But as I think about it now, I kind of feel bad for Cundiff. The whole season came down to one kick, and he just chocked.

I also wonder how Cundiff's teammates reacted after the missed field goal. They could have either been supportive of Cundiff or pissed at Cundiff. If I were a teammate of Cundiff, I would have kept my frustration inside of me and tried to be as supportive as possible towards Cundiff. Hopefully there won't be any death threats from Ravens fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment